Social Services Award
Our president Mr Jajoo was honoured with coveted 'social services award' on independence day celebrations held at Ajmer by the Hon'ble Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mrs vasundhara raje.
1) Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mrs Vasundhre Raje Scindia has given highest Civilian Award to Shri Jajoo for Excellence in Social Services on the eve of 2016 Independence Day Celebrations in Grand State Function
2) Shri Jai Krishan Jajoo, President Jagriti was felicitated by International Vaish Federation at Birla Auditorium on 30th May 2016 for his outstanding contribution in transforming the lives of underprivileged children by educating them and making a huge difference in their lives.
The award was given to him by Health Minister Shri Rajendra Singh Rathore; PHED Minister Mrs Kiran Maheshwari; Higher Education Minister Shri Kalicharan Saraf and Founder President of Vaish Foundation Shri Ramdasji Agarwal
3) Government of Rajasthan has honored Shri Jai Krishan Jajoo, President Jagriti with coveted Bhamashah Award on 28th June 2016 at Birla Auditorium.
The Bhamashah award is given to the Donors in recognition of their Financial Contribution in development of Government Schools.
Its worth mentioning here that Jagriti has adopted as many as 10 Government schools located in slums of Jaipur city and gives Financial Contribution every year. This year too Jagriti has donated over Rs. 1 Crore
4) Shri Jai Krishan Jajoo has been honored with coveted State Award on Cleanliness “Swachh Bharat Award” by our Chief Minister Mrs Vasundhra Raje Scindia on 22nd December 2016 in Udaipur in a Grand Ceremony.
Shri Jajoo’s dream was that, that, our Jaipur should be an exemplary city with regards to Cleanliness and Greenery. That’s why since inception of Jagriti, the “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” has been the foremost project amongst all the projects of Jagriti.
Shri Jajoo was of opinion that to imbibe concept of cleanliness in child from the tender age, education is the only way.
Before adoption all the schools were in midst of dumpyard, the conditions were really pathetic. One could see a sea change in all the eleven adopted schools of Jagriti. The stature, the ambience, the level of cleanliness is amazing and unparalleled.
5) A High Court Bench of Judges Hon’ble Shri KS Jhaveri and Shri Vineet Kumar has made a High Power Committee under the Chairmanship of Chief Secretary, Govt. of Rajasthan to make Jaipur a WORLD CLASS CITY.
Shri Jajoo has been made member of this prestigious High Power Committee.
6) Shri Jai Krishan Jajoo has been honored by Maheshwari Samaj, Jaipur for being felicitated by Govt of Rajasthan with -
- Swacch Bharat Award
- Bhamashah Award